United’s Paul Pogba urged to LEAVE Old Trafford to ‘shine in the football world.’
Manchester United and World Cup winner Paul Pogba has been told to snub Manchester United because his manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer does not know how he needs to play. This is an advice from the former Chelsea defender Marcel Desailly.
Marcel Desailly has this week made the incredible claim when asked about his landsman at Manchester United, and whether he thinks Pogba can ever be recognized in the world-class footballers bracket.
The 52 years Frenchman produced a powerful verdict when the focus was placed upon Pogba and his recent omissions from the United ranks this summer.
When queried specifically about Pogba’s journey in England and the issue of HIM reaching his true potential, Desailly told BEIN sports:
“No, not yet, not yet, but not especially because he’s not committed.
“Probably because the elements around him are not fitting with his quality, his state of mind.”
- Former Manchester United player labels United protesters as ‘idiots and troublemakers.
- Not Kevin De Bruyne, Not Bruno Fernandes. Who tops in the best premier league players this season?
- Manchester United could face a points deduction under Premier League rules over the ugly scenes at Old Trafford.
- Paul Pogba jokes that Manchester United should drop him from the starting XI.
The former Chelsea man then went on to recommend that the 28-year-old still finds himself at the wrong club and needs to seek out a move away this season.
“He needs a good city. He needs a good team who play for him. He needs a coach who understands him.
“[Didier] Deschamps readjusted Pogba during the World Cup. He changed his system to 4-2-3-1 for Pogba.
“Out of four elements to make Pogba the best… if only two of the elements are there it’s not enough for him to express himself.
“There is two out of four [at Manchester United] so probably he has to go somewhere else to gain an extra one to potentially be able to show that consistency and that talent that he has and shine in the football world,” he added.
As recently published by Sportsmail, Manchester United are ready to sell Pogba this summer if he does not commit to a new contract in the coming months.
The Frenchman’s current United contract expires next year amid protracted speculation associating him with a move to Los Blancos.
It has been reported that United will begin talks with the 28-year-old concerning a fresh £400,000-a-week deal later this month, which would see him jump David De Gea as the highest-paid player at the club
- Jose Mourinho signs a three-year deal with Roma.
- Manchester United close to land their perfect transfer target at the fourth attempt
- How Liverpool FC could benefit by being awarded points after Manchester United postponement.
- Ballon d’Or 2021 Power Rankings. Top 20
- Rio Ferdinand on Pogba. “He’s world-class and a step above most other players on the planet.”
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
United’s Paul Pogba urged to LEAVE Old Trafford to ‘shine in the football world.‘