Footballers enjoy lucrative salaries. But who ranks in the Top 10 highest paid footballers in Premier League?
De Bruyne leads the top 10 highest paid footballers in premier League after he signed a new five-year contract extension at Etihad earlier this week having joined City in 2015. He has spent six years at the Etihad Stadium, and the Belgian has already won two EPL titles in addition to four EFL Cups, one FA Cup, and a Community Shield.
Embattled Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea is second on the shortlist. De Gea earns just £10,000 less to what De Bruyne’take home according to SunSport. The Spaniard contract with the Red Devils runs until the summer of 2023 butManchester United might be planning to offload him at the end of this seasonin order to reduce their wage bill.
The Spaniard currently earns £375k a weekly – and he is the highest earner at Manchester United. His number one status is at risk after the emergence of Dean Henderson.
- Top 10 world most valuable clubs. Latest list.
- Top 5 underpaid footballers in Europe.
- Top five highest-paid footballers in Europe
- Ten Premier League 2020/2021 most underrated players.
- Ranking of Top 10 Best European clubs of the decade.
- 10 footballers who murdered.
Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang comes third on the list with a staggering £350k deal a week.
Here is the list.
- Kevin de Bruyne – £385k-a-weekl
- David de Gea – £375k
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – £350k
- Gareth Bale – £325k
- Kai Havertz – £310k
- Raheem Sterling £300k
- Paul Pogba – £290k
- Timo Werner – £270k
- Anthony Martial – £250k
- Sergio Aguero £230k