Top 10 Goalkeepers in the World right now.
According to football magazine FourFourTwo, three goalkeepers in the English Premier League have been listed among the top 10 goalkeepers in the world.
Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson ranks second on the list which has Atletico Madrid keeper Jan Oblak as the number one as he is labelled for his vast experience.
He is widely regarded as the best keeper in the world currently – with Chelsea’s Edouard Mendy in the fifth position, while Liverpool’s Alisson is ranked sixth.
Bayern Munich legend Manuel Neuer is still strong enough to take the third spot overall at age 35, while Real Madrid keeper Thibaut Courtois is fourth – ahead of his opposite number at Barcelona, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, in ninth.
- Every Premier League club most feared opponents.
- Clubs that have already been crowned league champions across Europe.
- Ballon d’Or 2021 Power Rankings. Top 20.
- Not Kevin De Bruyne, Not Bruno Fernandes. Who tops in the best premier league players this season?
- Top 5 Young Stars Who Could Win The Ballon d’Or in future.
Here is the full list.
10.Peter Gulasci (RB Leipzig)
09.Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona)
08.Keylor Navas (PSG)
07.Samir Handanovic (Inter Milan)
05.Edouard Mendy (Chelsea)
04.Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid)
03.Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich)
02.Ederson (Man City)
01.Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid)
Mendy played unbelievable roles for Chelsea in the Champions League semifinal against Real Madrid, which assisted Tuchel and his squad to reach the final, where they face Manchester City.
The Chelsea goalkeeper revealed that Vincent Enyeama’s active games years back at Lille gave him the courage.
Elsewhere, Manchester City’s all-time goalscorer Sergio Aguero apologized to teammates and supporters after missing a definitive penalty during his side’s 2-1 defeat Chelsea on Saturday.
The Argentine had a chance to multiply the Citizens lead in the dying moments of the first half but he wasted the chance after trying to replicate Panneka’s style of a penalty kick.
- Thomas Tuchel needs just one signing to win the Premier League – Peter Crouch.
- How Cavani’s contract extension ends United’s prospect of signing a world-class striker.
- Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke told what he must do to keep the best players at the club.
- Mason Mount and Phil Foden’s performances prove Messi was right.