Thursday comprehensive Arsenal transfer update.
Arsenal reportedly closing in on their first signing of the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are reportedly closing in on their first signing of the summer transfer window, with Nuno Tavares reportedly set to arrive from Benfica.
The Portuguese left-back will join the Gunners in a £6.8million deal, according to journalist Fabrizio Romano, who claims the Premier League side have agreed a deal with Benfica for the 21-year-old and that the paperwork will be signed imminently.
A Bola adds that Tavares will earn three times more at Arsenal, and could be flying ‘in the coming hours’ to have his medicals.
Albert Sambi Lokonga to Arsenal transfer: £18m fee agreed, personal terms accepted, medical soon
The Gunners are close to signing Albert Sambi Lokonga from RSC Anderlecht in an agreement which could rise to £18million, according to football.london.
Should Lokonga swap Lotto Park for the Emirates Stadium, the agreement is stated to cost Arsenal €17.5 million with possible add-ons raising the fee to €22 million (£18m.
The midfielder has already agreed on personal terms with the Gunners, leaving just the medical to complete before the deal can be verified.
Sambi Lokonga has a reasonably clean injury record of late, however, the Belgian suffered a cruciate ligament rupture in December 2018 missing seven months of football.
- Juventus enter the race for Arsenal man as Arsenal slap the asking price.
- Arsenal supporters spotted what Granit Xhaka did to Paul Pogba after thumping France out of Euro 2020.
- Crystal Palace set to appoint the Arsenal invincible as their new manager.
PSG obstacles offer Arsenal and Everton a Golden opportunity to snap up Correa.
Paris Saint-Germain have hit the barriers in their efforts to sign Arsenal and Everton target Joaquin Correa from Lazio, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
Going by the watchful gaze of Financial Fair Play, PSG have to sell before they can buy these days.
And that is why talks to bring Argentina international Correa to the Parc des Princes have ground to a shuddering halt.
Reports coming out of Italy have proposed Correa, who asked to leave Lazio lately, is a target for three of the Premier League’s biggest clubs.
Arsenal have offered £17 million already. Far less than the £30 million Lazio want, of course, but Mikel Arteta has a trick up his sleeve in the shape of Lucas Torreira.
- Granit Xhaka sends message to Arsenal fans about his future.
- Arsenal accused of being ‘very greedy’ as Ben White breaks silence on Arsenal transfer speculations.
- Man City’s John Stones reveals his shock by footage of Arsenal forward.
- Bukayo Saka comments about Brighton’s Ben White keeps Arsenal faithful talking amid transfer speculations.