Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira to join Daniel Ek in bid to buy club.
Swedish billionaire Daniel Ek has received a boost in his bid to buy Arsenal after the Gunners former players and Legends among them Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, and Patrick Vieira decided to join forces to buy the club, away from current owner Stan Kroenke
And now the chief executive of music streaming service Spotify and also the co-founder Daniel Ek has joined forces with three ‘Invincibles’ to help him in his purchase of the club.
Ek first came out to declare his interest in buying Arsenal last week following furious fans protests outside the Emirates Stadium against Kroenke’s ownership, due to the American embroilment in the collapsed European Super League project.
In a Friday tweet, EK who has been a staunch Arsenal supporter since his childhood took on Twitter to express his desire to buy arsenal should Kroenke decide to sell the club.
- Striking images in Arsenal fans protest against Stan Kroenke.
- Arsene Wenger’s serious allegations regarding English Premier League following failed Super League project.
- Mikel Arteta finally breaks his silence on pre-match protest against Stan Kroenke.
- Ten Premier League 2020/2021 most underrated players.
His tweet read:
“As a kid growing up, I’ve cheered for @Arsenal as long as I can remember. If KSE would like to sell Arsenal I’d be happy to throw my hat in the ring.”
Ek is estimated to have a net worth of £3.38bn (€4.7bn), according to Forbes, and in 20017 he was named by American magazine Billboard as the most influential person in the music business.
It however remains unclear how much the 38-year-old is ready to bid for Arsenal. With all these developments taking shape, the Arsenal director Josh Kroenke has told supporters that his family has “no intention” of selling the club.
- Arsenal player ranks in the top 5 underpaid footballers in Europe.
- World’s Strongest Footballer Set to Make WWE Debut After Retiring From Football.
- Top 30 most dangerous goal-scoring partnerships in the 21 century.
- Paul Scholes warning to Manchester United as he makes Arsenal Europa League prediction.