The 22 years old star tipped to become a Chelsea legend. Mason Mount has tipped to become a Chelsea Legend by the former Chelsea player Joe Cole.
Mount has been earning rave reviews for his performances this season and has cemented himself as a regular starter for Chelsea under both Frank Lampard and Thomas Tuchel.
The 22 years old player has scored six goals and contributed in goals with four assists in 30 Premier League games for the Blues so far this term, Mount has also been a key part of their squad in the cup competitions.
The England international has netted one goal and made one assist in eight Champions League games, which has helped Thomas Tuchel team to reach the semi-finals of Europe’s elite club competition.
Former Chelsea FC and England star Cole has been highly impressed by Mason Mount’s performance this season and he believes that the 22 years old still has a long way to go with Chelsea.
- Thomas Tuchel reveals his tactic that worked in his win against Manchester City.
- Timo Werner’s comments after beating Mancity in the FA semi-finals will rile Man United fans.
- Didier Drogba and Cesc Fabregas react on Chelsea’s Champions League semi-finals qualification.
- Cristian Pulisic equals Messi’s record after Porto game.
While speaking in an interview quoted by Metro, Cole said:
“I’ve been so impressed by him.
“I trained with him at the back-end of my career. I was coming back from America and trained with them to keep myself fit.
“So I trained with Mason and I knew from the first ten minutes of the training session that this was a special, special player.
“I couldn’t understand for the life of me why people weren’t singing his praises [earlier in the season]. He’s a young man and he’s captained Chelsea this year. He’s played regularly and scoring goals now.
“He’s a top, top player and I think he can go all the way and, I don’t want to put too much pressure on him, but I think he’ll be one of the top players in Chelsea’s history if he stays.
“I think he’s that good, he has everything.”
- Mason Mount advice that turned him into a consistent performer.
- Chelsea remaining Premier League fixture and their chance for top 4 finish compared to their serious opposition.
- Chelsea outcast targets return claiming “unfinished business”