Shock to Man City and Chelsea as KPMG reveals Harry Kane’s actual transfer value.
Tottenham starlet Harry Kane is in high demand in this summer transfer window with Manchester City reportedly involved in his services.
With City lead striker Sergio Aguero on his way to Barcelona, the Blues will likely be in the market for a center-forward and Kane is reportedly at the top of the shortlist.
Kane had a world-class 2020/21 campaign, bagging 30 goals and 17 assists across all competitions for Tottenham.
But the England skipper has made it no intrigue of his ambition to win trophies and it could be his time to part ways with the North London club this summer.
- Man City ‘ready to smash Premier League transfer record’ to acquire Jack Grealish.
- Pep Guardiola may lose six first-team players in a year.
- Pep Guardiola blocking Steven Gerrard’s route to becoming the next Liverpool manager.
- Manchester City planning a shock move for one of football’s most expensive players in history.
However, with three years still waiting on his current contract, the transfer is expected to be an extremely expensive one for Pep Guardiola’s men to pull off.
There have been rumors that Kane’s current value is at £100million however according to KPMG, who do yearly estimates of players based on the past eight years’ transfer prices and looking at individual players’ position, age, nationality, contract length, performance, discipline, importance to the team and media and commercial potential, Kane is worth even more.
The 27-year-old has been slapped with a value tag of £109m and is placed third in the standings of Europe’s most valuable players.
Given Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is known as a tough negotiator City may end up having to pay even more than KPMG’s evaluation for the mercurial frontman.
- Robert Lewandowski has already suggested at being ‘curious’ on completing Chelsea’s switch.
- Cristiano Ronaldo throws fans wild after ‘ending Antonio Rudiger’s career’ at Euro 2020.
- ‘He’s not the smartest one!’ Patrick Vieira criticizes Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger.
- Jose Mourinho’s opinion suggests Chelsea have an edge over Man Utd in Sergio Ramos chase.
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Shock to Man City as KPMG reveals Harry Kane’s actual transfer value.