Romelu Lukaku already hinted at his next move amid talk of £105m Chelsea transfer.
Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku is once again being linked with a return to Stamford Bridge ahead of the summer transfer window.
Last month, The Telegraph, reported that Chelsea were ready to spend big money to bring Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge in what would be a remarkable swoop.
However, the report also said that the highly Coveted Norweigian Erling Haaland, not Lukaku, was the foremost target for Chelsea this summer.
But with Dortmund maintaining that the Norway international won’t be sold, it would seem like Thomas Tuchel’s side have shifted their attention back to the prolific Belgian striker.
- Top 30 most dangerous goal-scoring partnerships in the 21 century.
- Florentino Perez mocks Chelsea fans following their European Super League protests.
- Reason Timo Werner pointed at Tammy Abraham and Thomas Tuchel’s historic Chelsea start.
- Werner explains why he cant score more than one goal for Chelsea.
Although re-signing Lukaku will be costly, the Daily Mail maintains that Chelsea transfer guru Marina Granovskaia will have to break the club’s transfer record and throw out a whopping £105million to bring the striker back to Stamford Bridge.
But it looks unlikely that Lukaku will consider a return to the Premier League following seasons with Chelsea, West Bromwich Albion, Everton, and Manchester United?
In a Q&A session on Twitter in April of last year, Lukaku was asked: “Will you ever play in the Premier League again & will it be back at Everton?”
To which he responded by saying: “I don’t think so but I loved my time at Everton for real.”
While he did not entirely rule out the idea of returning to England, that reply did cast uncertainty as to whether another spell in the Premier League is imminent.
- Cristian Pulisic equals Messi’s record after Porto game.
- Hakim Ziyech names two Chelsea teammates likely to become managers in the future.
- Eden Hazard feelings about potentially playing against Chelsea.
- Chelsea fans angered with Real Madrid star’s comments.