Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola gives Aguero blessings to seal a free move to Premier League rival.
Pep will have no problem if his highest scorer joins a Premier League rival club in the upcoming summer transfer window. A number of European clubs are interested in the service of the Argentine international, who is set to leave Etihad in the summer.
Chelsea are reportedly linked with Aguero as they are keenly monitoring his situation. Arsenal are also linked with the striker with Mikel having enjoyed a working relationship with the Argentine during his time as an assistant to Pep at Manchester City.
Pep has admitted he will have no issue if his striker decides to remain in England and join the rival, even if City will have to face Aguero.
- Manchester City nearly broke Arsenal Champions League record, but Marco Rues prevented this achievement
- Footballers’ funny nicknames that you should know.
- “They don’t pass me the ball.” Fuming Aguero on the verge of joining Premier League rivals on a free transfer.
- Heartbreaking: French football star in a coma since 1982.
“All of us wish the best for him,
“We’ll be delighted with the decision he takes, the best for him and his family, to find the best for Sergio for the last years of his career.
“My preference is his preference. His preference is my preference. The best for him is the best for us.”
“Sergio is a lovely person with specific qualities and skills, I understand him, I know him, and I understand he needs time to get in the best condition.”
Since it was announced that Aguero will leave the club, shirt sales with ‘Aguero 10’ on the back has gone high with the club in the process of laying a statue to honor the forward.
Despite reports suggesting Arsenal interest in Aguero, it is less likely to materialize given the fact that the Gunners recently acquired Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang new three-year contract worth around £300,000 per week
The Blues may be tempted to sign Aguero following Chelsea’s strikers recently firing blanks. In addition, Aguero may be a suitable option in guiding and nurturing Chelsea’s younger forwards which may help Thomas Tuchel team to mount a serious title charge next season.
- Manchester City’s ” lack of identity” makes them dominant. Carlo Ancelloti.
- A fraudster who used Riyad Mahrez’s bank card finally sentenced.
- Ten Premier League 2020/2021 most underrated players.
- Ranking of Top 10 Best European clubs of the decade.
- 10 footballers who murdered.