Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar sent message to Man City over the title race. In the latest twist, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reminds Pep Guardiola that ‘Bigger leads have been given away’ over title race. This comes after Manchester city’s charge for quadruple fell in the hands of Chelsea.
United play Burnley at Old Trafford today, and a win will see them close the gap to eight points with six games remaining.
Pep Guardiola team remains strong favorites to regain their Premier League crown but it can be remembered that Manchester United frittered away an eight-point lead with six games to go in 2011/12, and lost the League title crown and also other sides have stumbled when the finish line is in sight.
The Norweigian has refused to give up on ending United’s seven-year title drought just yet and he is optimistic as he admits that his team can reel in City as he is attempting to up the ante on Pep Guardiola’s side with a few mind games.
- Timo Werner’s comments after beating Mancity in the FA semi-finals will rile Man United fans.
- Manchester United not giving up on the title race according to Ole Gunnar
- Pogba digs at Mourinho, accuses him of turning against players but praises Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Paul Scholes warning to Manchester United as he makes Arsenal Europa League prediction.
The optimistic Gunnar said:
“Every game is important to Manchester United and we aren’t going to just give points away easily.
“Can we catch City? Stranger things have happened in football. Bigger leads have been given away.
“Of course, they have been very strong and it’s probably too much to hope and ask for.
“But as long as we do our job then that’s the main thing. We have got to win every game in the league. We know that.
“After that we can only hope that something happens to City.
“We can’t control what they do. We’ve got to play it one game at a time because we’ve got some difficult matches left ourselves.”
“Every game is important to Manchester United and we aren’t going to just give points away easily,” said Solskjaer.
- Paul Scholes disagrees with Ole Gunnar about who is Manchester United first-choice goalkeeper.
- Former Manchester United star who now works as a builder.
- How ‘SMART’ Ferguson outplayed Liverpool to land Cristiano at Old Trafford.
- Luke Shaw digs into Mourinho and Van Gaal man-management skills.
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reminds Pep Guardiola that ‘Bigger leads have been given away’ over title race.