Tuesday, August 9, 2022
HomeTop NewsN’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC supporters about his future.

N’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC supporters about his future.

Published on

3,563FansLike
3,200FollowersFollow
1,200FollowersFollow

N’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC supporters about his future.

N’Golo Kante has maintained that he feels safe at Chelsea FC and has no plan of leaving Stamford Bridge.

The holding midfielder has been getting lots of recognition for his performances for the Blues in recent weeks after helping the southwest London side to challenge the Champions League honor this season.

Kante is universally considered as one of the most exquisite defensive midfielders in world football and his shows helped the Blues to also claim a top-four finish in the Premier League last season.

The 30-year-old’s current deal at Stamford Bridge is due to lapse in the summer of 2023 and there have been new reports hinting that the Blues are keen to tie him down to a new deal.

Kante has now indicated his dedication to Chelsea FC and says he has no intention of leaving the southwest London club.

Talking at a news conference while on international duty with France, Kante said:
“I have been at Chelsea for five years, I have enjoyed wonderful seasons. I hope to experience many others.

ALSO READ:

“It is not something that I am focusing on. I have another two years of contract with Chelsea and I feel good.”

Kante made three assists in 49 appearances in all competitions for Chelsea FC last summer as they won the Champions League and finished in fourth place in the Premier League.

The midfielder was powerless to prevent the Blues from slipping to a 1-0 loss by his former club Leicester City in the FA Cup final last month.

Admittedly, it is slightly difficult to contend with that fact having played a key role in the aforementioned Champions League success, as well as having helped Chelsea to a place in the Premier League top four and the FA Cup final.

Kante has now been strongly linked to be contention for Ballon d’Or.
However, the France World Cup winner has indicated that whilst talk of the award is humbling, it may have come slightly too prematurely.

He said:
“I think it is a little early to speak about that now,” Kante continued. “We have just arrived at the middle of the year, we have 6 more months, there are still lots of matches and competitions to play in.

“There is no point saying that I deserve it today. A few years ago I finished in the top 10, and that was nice, but to win it would be another story. It is a wonderful individual prize for players.

“I see it was a result of a season produced by players, not as an objective, those who have won it have achieved great things throughout their whole career.”

ALSO READ:
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE                                               JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group.                                             JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.

N’Golo Kante sends message to Chelsea FC supporters about his future.

READ MORE

Click to connect!

Follow us on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/sportsdias

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

popular

More like this

Leroy Sane to Arsenal transfer: Asking price disclosed, Mikel Arteta edge, Edu verdict

Mikel Arteta has already welcomed five new players to Arsenal this summer, with the Gunners being one of the most prominent spenders in the Premier League.

 Todd Boehly makes Frenkie De Jong personal call as Barcelona alleges criminal action surrounding de Jong’s contract

Chelsea's pursuit of Frenkie De Jong is becoming almost as drawn-out as Manchester United's previous pursuit of the midfielder.

Ten Hag warned he could lose the dressing room in a nanosecond with Cristiano Ronaldo decision

According to Garth Crooks, Erik ten Hag risks losing his place in the Manchester United dressing room if he gives in to Cristiano Ronaldo and the pressure to select him.

‘A joke’: Rio Ferdinand blown away by ‘unreal’ Arsenal star’s display vs Palace

Rio Ferdinand revealed on his YouTube channel that Gabriel Jesus was a joke on his Arsenal debut after assisting the Gunners in their Premier League opener against Crystal Palace on Friday.