Marcus Rashford reveals two clubs he could join if he leaves Manchester United.
Manchester United star Marcus Rashford has declared that Real Madrid and Barcelona are the two clubs he could join one day if he decides to leave Manchester United.
Rashford is one of the most excellent young players in the Premier League at the moment and is one of the leads of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team.
The Englishman has been with Manchester United since the age of seven years and graduated from the club’s fanciful academy to develop into the first team in the 2015/16 season.
Since then, Rashford has progressed in leaps and bounds and has scored 20-plus goals in two back-to-back seasons for Manchester United.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals what United MUST do to close the gap on Man City.
- Fernandes asks Man Utd to sign ‘top’ Serie A player ‘better’ than him.
- Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp show Manchester United what they must do in the transfer market.
- Sir Alex Ferguson speaks on Bruno Fernandes’s qualities at Manchester United.
The 23-year-old has a long profession ahead of him, but while Rashford has no plans of leaving the Red Devils at the moment, he confesses he could play in another country one day.
Speaking to the Guardian, the Englishman did not rule out a move out of England one day. Asked to identify the perfect club for him, Rashford explained that apart from Manchester United, he was a fan of Real Madrid and Barcelona.
“Other than United? I’m a big fan of Real Madrid and Barcelona because they’ve always had great players and played attractive football. Everybody watches Real Madrid and Barcelona” said Rashford.
The Englishman’s current deal lapses in the summer of 2023, but Manchester United have the decision of an additional year.
Rashford has scored 21 goals in all competitions this summer, easing his club to finish second in the league and enter the Europa League final.
- Sir Alex Ferguson reveals his biggest mistake and Man Utd conflict.
- Man Utd planning a lucrative wage offer for Bayern Munich winger.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ‘makes decision’ between David de Gea and Dean Henderson for Europa League goalkeeper spot.
- Bruno Fernandes equals Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy after Man Utd award feat.
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Marcus Rashford reveals two clubs he could join if he leaves Manchester United