Manchester United’s swap deal plan for Spurs Harry Kane.
Manchester United’s interest in Tottenham striker Harry Kane is clear. The Red Devils have long cherished the England international and, this season could eventually bring him to Old Trafford. However, it may require to be through a swap deal.
Manchester United have seen Edinson Cavani prosper of late, with the Uruguay international finding the back of the net in seven occasions from his last six games across all competitions.
However, despite that, Manchester United are eyeing a move for Harry Kane.
The England international has been a bright star amid a uncertain season for Tottenham, scoring 21 goals from 32 matches in the Premier League alone.
Tottenham look set to miss out on Champions League qualification, particularly after their 3-1 loss to Leeds United at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon.
- Mason Greenwood rise to stardom undisputed as he breaks another United record.
- Blow to Manchester United as training kit sponsorship company frets.
- Every Premier League club most feared opponents.
- Clubs that have already been crowned league champions across Europe.
And Kane could now be about to depart Tottenham this summer.
The 27-year-old feels Spurs aren’t in a position to be challenging for the biggest trophies on offer, something he seriously desires.
And he’s willing to ask Tottenham supremo Daniel Levy to let him leave this season.
Spurs value their talisman at a heavy £175million, a fee that would make him one of the most expensive signings in football records.
But The Athletic published last month that United could try to sign the England star by giving players in part-exchange to drive the price down.
Though United are financially stable, the coronavirus crisis has still hit them.
They won’t be breaking any records this summer, determined to spend wisely on strengthening Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s squad.
- Bruno Fernandes matches Frank Lampard’s Premier League goal record.
- Boris Johnson gives a new update that affects Premier League Clubs.
- Marcus Rashford decries Jose Mourinho’s tactics And playing style.
- Maguire Europa League final in doubt after Aston Villa clash.