Charlie Adams has urged Manchester City and Real Madrid to sign Kieran Tierney from Arsenal. The Scottish defender is worth around £50 million in the transfer market.
Despite an underwhelming premier league campaign for Arsenal, Tierney has emerged as one of Gunner’s bright prospects. He has played 23 games this season, recording one goal and cementing his place as a regular left-back starter for the Mikel Arteta team.
The former Liverpool player Charlie Adams believe that Tierney will be a good signing for one of Europe’s elite club and feels its time for the 23 years old Scottish international to make a move.
Charlie Adams said:
“Would it surprise me if a Real Madrid, a Man City or any of the clubs in the top echelons come in for him in the summer?
- A prolific striker robbed of European Golden Shoe by the point system.
- Ballon d’Or race takes a different dimension.
- From riches to rags. 10 footballers who became bankrupt.
- A 16 years old wonderkid breaks Pele’s hat-trick record.
“I think he’s ready now. He’s 23, he signed for Arsenal injured and was out for a spell with groin and shoulders problems.”
“But he’s come back and has matured into a top player. I believe he can go to the next level again. You’re starting at £50m too.”
Tierney unfortunately is injured after picking a knee injury during a game against Liverpool. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Mancity coach Pep Guardiolla is not new when it comes to splashing cash on defenders and going after the former Celtic man will not be a surprise. Zinedine Zidane could also do some defensive signings to boost their defensive options.
- Zidane digs into Klopp’s comments on the Real Madrid pitch.
- “We are not done yet.” Dortmund’s coach warns Guardiola.
- Southampton striker is a surprise Aguero’s replacement at City.
- English Premier League best goalkeepers this season.
- Pep Guardiola attack on UEFA and FIFA. They are “killing” players with schedule.”