Liverpool FC offered a chance to sign Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba
Liverpool FC have been offered the opportunity to sign Paul Pogba by the Manchester United midfielder’s agent, according to a report in France.
French media outlet Le10Sport, as quoted by Metro, is announcing that Raiola has approached Liverpool FC to inform them to the possibility of signing the central midfielder in the current transfer window.
The same article asserts that Liverpool FC made Raiola aware that they weren’t interested in signing the World Cup winner before the start of the 2021-22 Premier League season.
According to the same story, the Merseyside outfit did inform Raiola that they would consider their position if Pogba doesn’t sign a new deal in the January transfer window.
Le10Sport go on to add that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing the France international after opening talks over a possible deal in recent weeks.
The media outlet add that Manchester United are still uncertain about the 28-year-old’s long-term future.
Pogba, whose deal expires next summer, scored three goals and made three assists in 26 games in the Premier League last season.
The former Juventus midfielder has only managed to win the Europa League and the League Cup since his return to Manchester United in a club-record £89m deal back in 2016.
Pogba has scored 38 times in 199 games in all competitions over the past five seasons.
- Liverpool urged to keep Jordan Henderson and not sign Saul Niguez.
- Steven Gerrard hits back over Jurgen Klopp speculations.
- Liverpool defender completes transfer after turning down a new contract.
- Saul Niguez £41m bid to be accepted as Christoph Baumgartner speaks out
- Van Dijk no longer Prem’s best defender with Maguire, Silva and Dias leading him. Here are top 5.
- Jurgen Klopp gives update on Van Dijk, Gomez rehabilitations.
- Jordan Henderson sent Tottenham Hotspur transfer message.
- Paul Merson identifies one player who will make Liverpool a ‘different animal’ this term.
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Liverpool FC offered a chance to sign Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.