Jose Mourinho gives an interesting insight into how he reads a player.
Jose Mourinho will return to the managerial dugout next summer when he takes charge of AS Roma who announced his assignment following his sacking at Tottenham.
Mourinho penned a three-year contract at Roma ahead of his return to Italian football.
Surprisingly, Mourinho is already “studying” his team with the 58-year-old posting a video revealing his techniques behind his coaching.
He shared a video of himself looking into Riccardo Calafiori on his laptop from his London home.
The Portuguese won four major Italian trophies during his prosperous
spell as Inter Milan manager, and will lead to Roma with a stock of experience having led some of the biggest teams in world football.
- Manchester City identifies four-man striker shortlist to succeed departing Aguero.
- The top 10 playmakers in the world Football named and ranked
- The top 10 wingers in the world Football named and ranked.
- Ajax FC honors their fans by melting their league trophy into tiny star coins.
And he’s hoping to build a “winning project” when he starts his role in Rome.
He said: “Thank you to the Friedkin family for choosing me to lead this great club and to be part of their vision.
“After meetings with the ownership and Tiago Pinto, I immediately understood the full extent of their ambitions for AS Roma.
“It is the same ambition and drive that has always motivated me and together we want to build a winning project over the upcoming years.
“The incredible passion of the Roma fans convinced me to accept the job and I cannot wait to start next season.
“In the meantime, I wish Paulo Fonseca all the best and I hope the media appreciate that I will only speak further in due course. Daje Roma!”
- Pep Guardiola or Sir Alex Ferguson. Who is the Greatest Premier League Manager Of All Time.
- Five Arsenal stars ‘have resolved to leave the club’ this summer.
- Top 50 Biggest Clubs in Britain.
- Marcus Rashford decries Jose Mourinho’s tactics And playing style.