Jose Mourinho breaks silence after Tottenham sack with a sarcastic response.
Jose Mourinho has finally broken his silence after being sacked by Tottenham with a sarcastic response.
Mourinho has dismissed his coaching role after series of poor results, with the latest being their 2-2 draw against Everton on Friday evening.
The Draw at Goodson Park left Tottenham lagging at seventh place in the Premier League table, which damaged their hopes for top-four finish.
Mourinho’s g 17-month spell in north London had come under serious criticism and raised serious questions on his quality.
He has left Tottenham without any trophy by his name, despite his high regard as a world-beating coach.
In a video posted on his Instagram account, the Portuguese pointed out he is still the subject of as much interest
While filming the flock of cameras and reporters outside his home, Mourinho said:
“They don’t give me privacy.”
“Even my friend Gary [Sky Sports’ Gary Cotterill] is disturbing me. That’s my life.”
The Portuguese was later quizzed if he had any comments regarding his departure. He responded:
“You know me, you know that I’m not going to say anything.”
- UEFA to ban clubs and players from competing in competitions should they join Super League.
- Pogba digs at Mourinho, accuses him of turning against players but praises Ole Gunnar .
- Luke Shaw digs into Mourinho and Van Gaal man-management skills.
Asked about the possibility of fans seeing him in the dugout again soon, or whether he needed a chance to recharge his batteries, he responded: “No need. No need for breaks and batteries.”
“I’m always in football.”
In Totrnhan Hotspurs’ statement confirming Mourinho’s departure, Tottenham Chairman Mr. Daniel Levy wrote: “Jose and his coaching staff have been with us through some of our most challenging times as a club.
“Jose is a true professional who showed enormous resilience during the pandemic. On a personal level, I have enjoyed working with him and regret that things have not worked out as we both had envisaged.
“He will always be welcome here and we should like to thank him and his coaching staff for their contribution.”
- Pep Guardiola attack on UEFA and FIFA. They are “killing” players with schedule.”
- How ‘SMART’ Ferguson outplayed Liverpool to land Cristiano at Old Trafford.
- Lionel Messi tipped three Chelsea players for stardom.
- English Premier League best goalkeepers this season.