Real Madrid qualified for the Semifinals of the Champions League competition after seeing off Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool. They are now scheduled to play Chelsea with a game providing a chance for former Chelsea player Eden Hazard to play against his former club. Eden Hazard shared his feelings about potentially playing against Chelsea.
Real Madrid vs Chelsea clash provides the first meeting of Europe’s two superpowers since 1998 and will mark the fourth in the club’s rich history.
Hazard will reunite with the Blues in a reunion of another kind two years after leaving them to join the La Liga champions. Shortly after Hazard departed Stamford Bridge, he posted an emotional message to Chelsea and their fans on social media about facing them in Europe one day.
- Chelsea fans angered with Real Madrid star’s comments.
- Didier Drogba and Cesc Fabregas react on Chelsea’s Champions League semi-finals qualification.
- Cristian Pulisic equals Messi’s record after Porto game.
- Top 10 highest paid footballers in Premier League.
Hazard’s fantasies are set to become a reality with Chelsea and Madrid slotted to go head to head on the 27th of April.
Still doubtful for the clash, whether he remains available for the game is a different matter. The Belgian is currently nursing another injury and is in a race against time to be fit to face his former club. Eden Hazard feelings about potentially playing against Chelsea are finally coming to reality.
- Top 10 world most valuable clubs. Latest list.
- Top 5 underpaid footballers in Europe.
- Pulisic new role at Chelsea revealed after the Champions League win over Porto.
- Lionel Messi tipped three Chelsea players for stardom