Chelsea planning a swap for a ‘fantastic’ winger and two other for Harry Kane.
Chelsea could offer up to at least three players in Thomas Tuchel’s squad to acquire the services of Tottenham striker Harry Kane.
According to reports from ESPN, the Blues would contemplate using Tammy Abraham, Kepa Arrizabalaga, and Callum Hudson-Odoi in a possible swap deal for Tottenham Hotspur’s talisman.
Daniel Levy has set his asking price for Kane at £150m (ESPN), a sizeable sum judging the state of football’s financial market.
Kan contract runs for the next three years, a reality that makes signing him will even harder.
However, Chelsea are urgent to land a new center-forward ahead of next season and see Kane as a very favorable choice.
- Chelsea’s ‘top man’ labeled not ‘human’ tag following his on-pitch displays.
- Frank Lampard reveals the moment he knew Mason Mount would grow to be Chelsea’s undroppable.
- John Terry’s comment on the Chelsea vs Leicester touchline scuffle ignite Blues fans.
- Frank Lampard reflects on his path to Chelsea coaching, his sack, and the next managerial role amid Palace links.
In an attempt to try to lower Levy’s fee, they might present a few of their own to lessen the blow.
ESPN sources say Hudson-Odoi is being weighed up as an option, yet he appears far more settled in Tuchel’s system than his teammates.
Following their self-evident fall-out after during the Southampton game, Thomas Tuchel acknowledged that: “Callum’s been fantastic for me and it’s on him to show me that every game and every day in training.”
Abraham has looked out of the Stamford Bridge door for some time.
If Kane did leave, Tottenham would require another striker to fill the gap.
Even though Tammy Abraham isn’t in the same level as England’s captain, he can still do a satisfactory job at the Premier League level.
Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa could also be another appealing avenue to examine with Tottenham’s current no.1 goalkeeper, Hugo Lloris, is entering into the final 12 months of his contract.
Provided he doesn’t sign an extension, a reserve or new first choice ‘keeper would be required.
Following Edouard Mendy’s arrival last September, Kepa has been given a helping role at Chelsea.
- Chelsea striker opens up about his chronic problem amid poor goal-scoring form.
- Rudiger reveals the reason why Chelsea had to punish Leicester following his goal
- Thiago Silva’s wife sends message to Daniel Amartey after touchline scuffle.
- Bernd Leno reveals one player Arsenal squad finds ‘difficult to play against’
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Chelsea planning a swap for a ‘fantastic’ winger and two others for Harry Kane.