Arsenal coach Mikel Arteta in trouble with his senior squad expressing their frustration over what they term as ‘shifted blame.’
Mikel Arteta is blaming his players for the current woes facing the Gunners, while the players feel his tactical prowess should be questioned for the Arsenal series of poor results.
Arsenal sits in the bottom half of the Premier League table. Arteta is facing backlash from his senior players for him not taking responsibility for the Gunnersresent poor results.
According to The Sun, Arteta is blaming his players. The players now are voicing their concerns over the Spaniard tactical decision and treatment to some of his players.
The situation is so tense to a point that the players have started to question Mikel’s methods, such as leaving out players following a poor result.
- Mikel Arteta warned of the impending sack after Slavia’s draw.
- Fans spot out what Bellerin did to Slavia’s goalscorer after the final whistle.
- Manchester City and Real Madrid told raid Arsenal high rated star.
- ‘Aubameyang is turning into another Ozil.’ Arteta warned.
Their recent case involved Arsenal’s captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang being left on the bench, and brought in late in the recent 1-1 draw against Slavia Prague in the Europa League quatre final.
Aubameyang’s impact was felt after he came in to assist Pepe in scoring the only Gunner’s goal, leading to questioning of Arteta’s wisdom in decision.
Arteta came under criticism for his selection and was blamed for leaving it too late to make an attacking change against the Czech side.
Thomas Partey use in the midfield under Arteta is a point of concern to some members of the Arsenal squad, with part of the players feeling that Arteta’s tactics are not getting the best out of their £45million summer acquisition.
Arsenal players feel that they have not been playing well enough but are angry by the fact that Arteta is shifting blame to them rather than him taking more responsibility.
- One Arsenal player’s Value is worth 20% of the entire squad.
- Unai Emery performed much better than Arteta. STATS
- Arteta’s bust-ups portray his iron-fist kind of leadership.
- Arteta ready to sell his valuable asset to fund Transfers.
- “I’m an Arsenal player.” Arsenal fans delighted with Willock’s post match comments.