Arsenal take-over takes a new turn as Daniel Ek is given a positive response in his bid.
Daniel Ek’s interest in buying Arsenal has become even more interesting after three Arsenal legends backed his bid.
The latest reports now indicate that Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke may be welcoming the idea of selling the club to ‘quickly generate’ funds.
The Spotify founder Daniel Ek is leading a consortium beside three Arsenal legends in an attempt to purchase the north London club.
Kroenke took complete control of Arsenal in 2018 and has been much-maligned ever since buying an initial stake in the club 14 years ago.
- Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira to join Daniel Ek in bid to buy club.
- Paul Scholes warning to Manchester United as he makes Arsenal Europa League prediction.
- Sir Alex Ferguson full of praise for particular Arsenal and Liverpool players.
- Mikel Arteta speaks about Unai Emery following their Europa League scheduled semi-final clash.
Thousands of furious Arsenal supporters gathered outside the Emirates last Friday to protest against the American’s ownership following the collapsed Super League project.
Following the protest, EK who has been a staunch Arsenal supporter since his childhood took on Twitter to express his desire to buy arsenal should Kroenke decide to sell the club.
Kroenke’s son Josh, who is a director at Arsenal, told supporters last week that his family has “no intention” of selling the club.
However, ESPN claim KSE’s intention to join the breakaway European Super League last week was potentially part of their exit strategy to ‘quickly generate fresh revenue’.
Arsenal have since pulled out of the Super League and ESPN say a sale may now appeal to Kroenke in order to raise funds they missed out on.
Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira, and Dennis Bergkamp are the three legendary former players who are part of Ek’s consortium.
Swedish entrepreneur Ek is claimed to be worth £3.2billion, with Arsenal reportedly worth at least £2bn.
- Striking images in Arsenal fans protest against Stan Kroenke.
- Arsene Wenger’s serious allegations regarding English Premier League following failed Super League project.
- ‘Aubameyang is turning into another Ozil.’ Arteta warned.
- “Gabriel Martinelli is too good to be left on the bench.” Arteta urged to drop Aubameyang for Martinelli.