Arsenal complete first signing of the summer by securing a Kenyan wonderkid Leo Messo.
Arsenal have completed the first signing of this summer’s transfer window and surprisingly, it’s a name not many fans are familiar with.
Mikel Arteta team have been associated with a number of players ahead of the summer window as manager Mikel Arteta looks to reinforce his first-team squad for the 2021/22 season.
Among the notable names include the likes of Moussa Dembele, Julian Brandt, Ryan Bertrand, and Max Aaronswho are tipped to switch to Emirates Stadium at some point in the summer.
Arsenal are also interested in a permanent deal for Real Madrid attacking midfielder Martin Odegaard after impressing on loan from Real Madrid.
However, whilst all those names would certainly make the Gunners more robust, the player they have signed is one for the future prospect.
As reported by football.london Arsenal have signed 10-year-old Kenyan youngster Leo Messo.
Messo – whose name relates that of Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi – is part of the freshest scholarship intake at Hale End.
- Arsenal could make a surprise replacement of Mikel Arteta with Italian head-coach.
- Bernd Leno reveals one player Arsenal squad finds ‘difficult to play against’.
- Arsenal star rubbishes exit rumors.
- Top 5 Premier League greatest managers of all time.
His family are from London/Essex, and Messo was previously on the books at West Ham United.
While Messo is the first signing for Arsenal this summer, his acquisition is not likely to be the only new arrival at Arsenal this season as Arteta has declared that he anticipates being busy adding to the senior squad.
“Yes, if I have to answer to every question about every possible transfer or what players might be leaving we will be sitting here for hours,” the Spaniard said during a press conference.
“What I can say is that we know what we want to do and there is a clear plan to put that together.
“It’s true that there are a lot of decisions to make, because as well we have a lot of players on loan, some of them have to come back and we will see step-by-step and focus on the priorities that we have.
“Let’s see how much we can do.”
- Pundit explains why Chelsea will win the Premier League title next season.
- Pep Guardiola shock prediction on 21/22 Premier League challengers as he omits a a big six team.
- The top 10 playmakers in the world Football named and ranked.
- Top 10 Goalkeepers in the World right now.
LIKE OUR: FACEBOOK PAGE JOIN OUR: Telegram Group.
JOIN OUR: Facebook Group. JOIN OUR: Telegram Channel.
Arsenal complete first signing of the summer by securing a Kenyan wonderkid Leo Messo